YOU. YES, YOU. READ THIS.

Here is a blog for you, and your J classmates (#2010- 5J, #2011- 6J of SJK(C) Yoke Nam) to keep in touch. PLEASE, yes, PLEASE post something to let people know where you are and what you are doing after we've graduated.

Please, yes, again, keep in touch with this blog and visit it at least once in a week or month. Please post something frequently to get this blog updated. PLEASE.


Lastly, PLEASE don't edit other blogger's post. They might be angry. Beware. (Yeah, beware, some of them might even chew your head off!! exaggerating xD -Jasmin Liaw)

In case you want to complain something or sue me, my name is Regini Lee a.k.a. Angie.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

WANTED POSTER: LETTER 1

The Kieran and Kok Police Headquarters,
Unknown, unknown,
unknown, unknown.
                                                                               
Regini Lee,
(My Address-
PRIVATE!)

Madam/Sir,
      I myself saw the most ugliest woman yesterday with my own eyes. DON'T THROW THIS PAPER YET, I swear I'm not crapping. Listen. This old woman wears a suit of school uniform which seems like it could suit her if she's 20 years younger but I don't think her age is 20++ since you said she's 12.
      Yes, she wears a pair of what seems like a glasses that belongs to her great-great-great-great-great-grandfather's uncle. She has a huge curly hair and she is dirty with a huge moustache too. PLEASE don't tell her these if you catch her one day.
      I suspect that she's the one you wanted to catch. So I contacted 012-4836774 but no one replies. It happened the same with 016-4433612. The Police Headquarters Phone is off. I was wondering whether I have to kidnap this ugly 12-years-old woman mysel.f I secretly hope not. I hope Sir/Madam could get this letter as soon as possible.

HOPELESS,
Regini Lee.

1 comment:

DO NOT INSULT OTHERS :x