YOU. YES, YOU. READ THIS.

Here is a blog for you, and your J classmates (#2010- 5J, #2011- 6J of SJK(C) Yoke Nam) to keep in touch. PLEASE, yes, PLEASE post something to let people know where you are and what you are doing after we've graduated.

Please, yes, again, keep in touch with this blog and visit it at least once in a week or month. Please post something frequently to get this blog updated. PLEASE.


Lastly, PLEASE don't edit other blogger's post. They might be angry. Beware. (Yeah, beware, some of them might even chew your head off!! exaggerating xD -Jasmin Liaw)

In case you want to complain something or sue me, my name is Regini Lee a.k.a. Angie.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

WANTED POSTER: LETTER 3

The Kieran and Kok Police Headquarters,
Unknown, unknown,
unknown, unknown.
                                                                               
Tramps, friends of Regini Lee who's angry,
(PRIVATE)

Dear ANGRY ONES,
      You guys are obviously getting mad at me so I'm not that polite now.
      You see, my name is rather private and personal. Why should you know then? I mean, I don't even know you guys' full names. And I'm good enough to share my address already.
      Second, HELLO??? Secret Address? Of a POLICE HEADQUARTERS??! Okay. I've over-react. What I mean is, HELLO??!!
      Third, I'm a tramp, friend of Regini, actually. I got this wanted poster in the trashcan. Now you get the poster. I didn't know how. I didn't write Edmund's GF. I don't even know who's Edmund. And I didn't draw beard, wrinkles or any mucus at all. I don't even know what's a mucus. You see, I didn't go to school, as a tramp.
      Fourth, what do you mean by 'dirty the minds of fellow citizens and us police'? You mean YOUR MINDS are dirty now??! BY WHAT??
      I will shoose how to die. I'll probably die when you're dead. Hahaha. Tramps are lamely funny.
      I promise you, that is NOT all. Last words, I HATE POLICES.

FURIOUS, MAD AND ANGRY,
Tramps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO NOT INSULT OTHERS :x