YOU. YES, YOU. READ THIS.

Here is a blog for you, and your J classmates (#2010- 5J, #2011- 6J of SJK(C) Yoke Nam) to keep in touch. PLEASE, yes, PLEASE post something to let people know where you are and what you are doing after we've graduated.

Please, yes, again, keep in touch with this blog and visit it at least once in a week or month. Please post something frequently to get this blog updated. PLEASE.


Lastly, PLEASE don't edit other blogger's post. They might be angry. Beware. (Yeah, beware, some of them might even chew your head off!! exaggerating xD -Jasmin Liaw)

In case you want to complain something or sue me, my name is Regini Lee a.k.a. Angie.

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Anyone still here?

WELL HELLO MY DEAREST FRIENDS WHO I HAVE NOT SEEN IN FOREVER.

this blog is abandoned yet again. 

Well, since it is the holidays, (one that's coming to an end) and I have an abundance of spare time on my hands, I thought why not give this thing a little update?

So...... How are you all doing? What have you all been doing? How's life?
To those who took PT3: How are your results? Satisfying? Great job! Not so satisfying? Ah well, screw it, PT3 is crap anyway.

What about me, you ask? yeah no don't care if you asked I'm telling you anyway hehehehehehhe 
I'm doing well. What have I been doing? Well, did a bit of traveling recently which was really cool. Hmmmm what else? Oh, my knee is weird and crazy and hurts, but nothing to worry about! (hopefully) School? Ayyy new syllabus next year! Intimidating but exciting.... I'm finally about to enter the wondrous world of Add Math and the Sciences!! I'm also taking History and Literature... should be pretty interesting. And............ yeah life's been good I don't really know what else to say HAHA sorry

But for reals tho, it's a little too late to be planning an outing or meet up or anything, but I do hope to see you guys soon. I miss you guys! I've been flipping through the 2011 yearbook and scrolling through all the older posts in this blog, and well, NOSTALGIA. HIT ME RIGHT IN THE FEELS.

Right, I've done my part and I fully expect you guys to comment on this. If not, really just, BYE. 








jks you can't get rid of me that easily. BUT HEY post stuff! Give me your life updates! I may sound stalkerish but I assure you I am not so yeah post stuff, comment yay bye.


oh oh one more thing, I started another blog: www.weirdlineofthought.blogspot.com idek check it out maybe pls? love you guys xx

6 comments:

  1. Hey, I actually happened to stumble across this blog and everything is fine except for that hideous pic. I'm dead serious over here, take it down, its ugly-------anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. She is not gonna take it down la

      Delete
    2. exactly so be proud that your pretty face is there for memories

      Delete
  3. HAHAHA sorryy weejia I can take it down if you really want to

    ReplyDelete

DO NOT INSULT OTHERS :x