YOU. YES, YOU. READ THIS.

Here is a blog for you, and your J classmates (#2010- 5J, #2011- 6J of SJK(C) Yoke Nam) to keep in touch. PLEASE, yes, PLEASE post something to let people know where you are and what you are doing after we've graduated.

Please, yes, again, keep in touch with this blog and visit it at least once in a week or month. Please post something frequently to get this blog updated. PLEASE.


Lastly, PLEASE don't edit other blogger's post. They might be angry. Beware. (Yeah, beware, some of them might even chew your head off!! exaggerating xD -Jasmin Liaw)

In case you want to complain something or sue me, my name is Regini Lee a.k.a. Angie.

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Brenda's Post

HURROO :DDD
It's been so long hey? I've almost completely forgotten my malay (huehuehue c:< ) My chinese is depleting gradually but it's still pretty good. Well I've actually been really good in Australia. I MIGHT have an Australian accent when I get back and talk to you guys and my chinese pronunciation may be a little weird… Yeeaaahhh. So, it really almost has been 2 years since I arrived in Australia and I HAVE NOT HEARD ANYONE PRONOUNCE MY "Lee Xing Yuet" name correctly. Pfft. Them whites.

So I entered high school only this year and it was a good start. We had a year 8 house camp (btw, I was in the yellow house) where all year 8s went to basically play games. It was pretty traumatising as well because… apparently the place we stayed used to be a mental asylum. YEAAHH. And we still had to play a game of hide and seek at NIGHT in that place… THERE WAS AN ISOLATION CHAMBER OKAY? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT FREAKED ME OUT? T^T Yeh.

Swearing is something I forced myself not to do. Even thought my friends swear at least twice in every sentence they say. Yes, even during class o_o.. Yeahh. Uh let's see.. What else… I have a random addiction to shoujo manga(s), wafers, the smell of green apples, KUROKO NO BASUKE <3333, PEWDIEPIEEEEE and listening to hymns.

Yeah. Love you all ^_^  

1 comment:

  1. that's how we do it in the pewdiepie town :D
    love you too

    ReplyDelete

DO NOT INSULT OTHERS :x